Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Last Week of School

It has finally happened! The last week of school is in sight! I cannot wait for this semester to end. It would seem that I can only handle so much of a good thing. I am totally ready to go back home to Roosevelt and let my mommy take care of me. I'll start mowing lawns and racking in the dough baby. Another positive thing is that I can hang with all my high school buddies! I have missed them all so so much! I miss our random quarter trips Mickey D's and sleeping out on the tramp. I miss girls night out and going to the park at midnight. I also miss pixie stix and ice cream not to mention that strange concoction of rootbeer and sherbet that only Hannah and I liked. I miss movie nights out on the lawn and dancing in the rain. I miss making music videos and posting it on facebook even though they were embarrassing! I miss driving in the car singing our lungs out! Basically I just miss my best friends! Until summer comes I will try to survive finals and this last week of homework.Good Luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment